Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet Gus

Dear Friends,

You know quite a bit about me now, and of course I talk about my husband, but there is someone else I'd like you to meet.  I don't think I've mentioned the third member of our family.  This is our sweet yellow lab, GUS!

(this was in front of our Christmas tree last year, but the pic is too adorable not to include)

Just wanted to share.  He puts a smile on our faces every time we see him, so hopefully he brings a smile to yours this evening too!

Tara

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I am a dog lover. We had a couple black labs growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus is adorable!! Isnt is awesome how no matter what kind of day you have had..your dog is always there smiling and happy?! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are such good animals, i love them, and Gus looks amazing cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh if only i could pet sweet gus. love the name by the way. i'm such a dog lover. we live longer because of a furry friends. glad to see gus is so loved. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygoodness! we have a Gus too--though he's of the feline variety and is big, gray, and cuddly ;) I think our Guses could be pals though! hope you had a fabulous weekend :) xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete