Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fabric Wrapped Canvas Boards

My sister is currently re-doing my niece's room, and while they were here visiting two weekends ago, we did a very simple project for the new room.  Originally, she wanted a big memo board to hang on the wall to use to hang photos, art, and other prized possessions.  After seeing the fabric covered canvas board that Andrea did here at Oak Ridge Revival, we decided to do this project.  I think they turned out great!!


Materials Needed:

Blank Canvases
Fabric
Glue Gun
Ribbon (to add around the outside for trim)

I'm excited to see what they look like hanging on her wall when the room is completed!

Tara

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Tara. Love the fabric and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I love the fact it's inexpensive, but personalizes the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love this project! Such a cool idea!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete