Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall, Football & Tailgating

With the start of Fall, it also means football!  Both my husband and I went to Texas A&M, and we are going back to College Station this weekend to tailgate on campus....yes we are staying in an RV on campus.  WHOOP!  I'm very excited about this!  I honestly don't get excited that football dominates most of our weekends this time of the year and well, my husband is pretty much glued to the tv.  However, I can appreciate a whole weekend focused around spending time with great friends, eating tons of delicious tailgating foods, and drinking some cocktails while enjoying being outdoors!  (now only IF it felt like fall...still in the 90's here) 



I'll be back next week to give you a re-cap of our weekend and of course some recipes from the fab food we'll be snacking on.  Hope you all have a fantastic one!

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! We were in a gym all weekend...glad to get out in the fresh air today, even if it was only to go get groceries!

    ReplyDelete