Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Wednesday Wishes

I adore Sarah Richardson! Okay, I will say it...I confess that I have a designer crush on Sarah.  A Major Crush!  When I first watched Sarah's House on HGTV, I was hooked and raved about her designs and remodels to my friends, and now they know what all of the fuss was about.  Some of them are now hooked on Sarah too!  She has seriously outdone herself on Sarah's Summer House - the house is to die for!  I wish that one day Sarah could design a room for me in my house!  Here are some of my favorite Sarah Rooms:

 
***All images are from HGTV

Sarah definitely inspires me!  I'm going to try to learn from her use of color, pattern and texture when adding those elements to my own kitchen and dining room.  That is unless somehow, my wish comes true and Sarah wants to re-do the rooms herself.  A girl can dream can't she?

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment