Friday, July 1, 2011

Fashion for Summer

I hope all of you are having a fabulous summer so far!  We've already had many fun-filled weekends with our families and friends enjoying the warm weather and water activities (ok, it's TEXAS, so I mean HOT weather and submerging yourself in a pool, lake or ocean to cool off...but back to what I wanted to share with you).  Here are a few of my favorite summer fashion pieces and accessories that I've been enjoying!

Gap Woven Straw Fedora Hat
Gap's Woven Straw Fedora Hat

Knit Dress with Ruffle Trim
LOFT's Knit Dress with Ruffle Trim

Banana Republic's Murphy Aviator Sunglasses

Languid V-Neck
Anthropologie's Languid V-Neck Top

Elaine Turner Suzie Sandal
(I have these on today!)

What are your favorite summer fashion pieces or accessories??  I'd love to hear!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment