Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Pillows

I got new pillows!  Taking a few more steps here to add accessories to my house! 

These Blue Damask pillows are going to go on the couch in our Master Bedroom.  I ordered them from Etsy, and I can't wait to see how they work out.  It will be great to have some pattern added to the room.



I also ordered this pillow from Etsy as well, but this one will be an accent pillow in the living room.  Or that's the plan!


I also bought a couple of these pillows from World Market not too long ago (they look very similar to ones that Pottery Barn has too).  I got the natural to go in the living room, and the aqua to go on the bed in our Master Bedroom.


Tara

2 comments:

  1. I love all the colors and patterns! Can't wait to see what they look like in the room!! Etsy is such a great source for pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute patterns! Which Etsy stores did you purchase them from?

    ReplyDelete