I always have the hardest time coming up with ideas for myself when asked to put together a Christmas wish list. I mean don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS have something that I want, and trust me, you let this girl shop, and I won't come home empty handed. It's just when I'm put on the spot that I have a hard time. This year though, I'm linking up with a few of my fellow bloggers for their "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" series, which will be a wonderful way to see what others love and get some good ideas for those on your shopping list...or if you need help coming up with your own personal wish list. I put together a collection of items I already own and love and some that I wouldn't mind receiving in the near future.
1. Michael Kors Wallet - I would love to own a new wallet. Currently I have a mini wallet that only holds my license and a few bank cards. I'd love to own a real wallet again and feel like an adult.
2. I recently received these Kendra Scott Earrings - They are the Elle (the smaller version of the Danielle), and in black, they are classic and go with so many things, casual or dressy. They are perfect!
3. Kate Spade Perfume - I only own one perfume right now, Chance by Chanel, and I'd love to add this to my collection. The beautiful bottle is an added plus. How gorgeous would that be sitting out on a vanity?!
4. Uggs - So I've never ever owned a pair of Uggs, and I would not wear these out of the house. I would love to wear them around the house though as my husband likes to keep our house like a freezer. These would also be great with cozy leggings while lounging around, and I do think this sweater style is pretty adorable!
5. Stella and Dot crossbody or clutch - This purse is so versatile and can be carried in different ways, which would make it perfect for date night or shopping when a big bag is not convenient. I need this!
6. I also received a monogrammed initial necklace over a year ago and wear it all the time! It's so pretty and delicate, and I always receive compliments. It's a great personal gift!
7. I never owned any Tory Burch flats until this past year I purchased a brown pair, and well now I wear them all the time. I would like a black pair now too. I wear them to work often as well as for casual events, so the nice quality is appreciated as they'll certainly last longer.
8. I've had my eye on these Steve Madden pumps. I think they'd be a great fun addition to my closet. I have all of the nuetrals, and well, it's time to spice it up. Enough said.
9. I purchased this Michal Kors Large Hamilton Tote right before our Napa trip and loved it. It does have a snap on top to keep it closed and was roomy enough for me to fit my big camera in along with other travel essentials. It is big, but it was perfect for traveling!
10. This Anthropologie green ruffle blouse is gorgeous. I love this color, and it would be festive for the holiday season as well!
Join these other ladies in their link party to see what their favorite items are by clicking the link below.