Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blogger Exchange Party

Hello!  To kick off this new year right, I joined these amazing ladies, CaseyDanielle and Alycia, who hosted a 2012 New Year Blogger Party/Exchange. 

null

I was joined with Jill at Favor the Brave.  It's been so much fun going through Jill's blog and learning all about her.  Jill has a lot of exciting things going on right now.  First of all, she's engaged!! So, she's working on her wedding and plans to do quite a bit of DIY for the wedding, which is amazing.  She plans to share some of the projects, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of her projects and plans and how they all come together!  Jill also just got a new job, so she's been a very busy girl, with a lot of big changes going on.  I also loved seeing her purchases from thrift stores and how she organizes her closet.  She has lots of fun coordinating outfits and showing them to us.  If you haven't figured it out yet, she's very creative!!  In fact, she has her own business and makes jewelry too!  I'm always so amazed at the talent people have.  I'm very lucky to have been linked up with Jill.  She was so sweet and sent me some of her own creations.  Check them out:


Thank you so much Jill for the new earrings!!  And look at the fun pins she included too! 

The blogger exchange was great fun.  If you want to see the other ladies involved in the exchange, click here, here or here .

Tara

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I used to do this with my online Bible study group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Following your blog now! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that smiley face button! So fun to see what every one got..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He descubierto tu blog y me ha encantado su contenido. Desde hoy lo sigo, si lo deseas te invito a conocer mi blog y si es de tu agrado, me gustaría tenerte como seguidora en mi blog para seguir en contacto. Un saludo muy cordial.
      Manoli.

      Delete
  4. How fun! and what a great idea for a blogger exchange!

    ReplyDelete