Wednesday, October 15, 2014

So this is happening...

Let's see I haven't posted in quite some time, and there is reason for that.  At the end of June we went on a family trip to Hawaii (which was incredibly amazing by the way!).  A little later we found out some big news, and we let our dog, Gus, share the news with our family.  Here's what he had to say:


 
We are expecting a little baby in March 2015!!!  We are thrilled and cannot wait.  I would say that my pregnancy this far has not been super easy as I was quite sick.  I'm 18 weeks now, and I think I'm past the worst of it, or I'm hopeful that I am anyway!  I'm looking forward to getting back into the groove of things and sharing more with you guys, and honestly I'm just looking forward to catching up on life in general.  I feel like I've spent way too many days in bed staring at the four walls of my bedroom....or the screen of the tv if we're being real, and I'm ready to actually start seeing my friends and family more again.  Hope you are all doing well. 
 
XO,
Tara

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tara! Such exciting news. Understand the not feeling so hot as my team teacher for the little ones this year is pregnant (just over 12 weeks) and hasn't been feeling so hot herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo behind on this but congrats and hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete