Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Starting to Look Like Christmas + My Wish List

We are still knee deep in boxes at our new home, but we couldn't resist starting to put up Christmas decorations to make it feel more festive and homey.  The rest of the boxes will just have to wait a bit longer to get unpacked.  Our tree went up while we listened to Christmas music, and we ate a big and comforting bowl of chicken and dumplings for dinner.  This has been our tradition for the last five years since we had our first Christmas together.  It's starting to feel and look like Christmas!  I just adore this time of year!


I also came up with some ideas of items I wouldn't mind receiving this year.

MY WISH LIST...............................................................................

Starting from the top going clockwise:

1. Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Chalcedony
2.  Michael Kors Gold Link Bracelet
3.  Zara Leather Bag
4.  Keurig Coffemaker
5.  J Crew Rail and Wharf Duffel Bag

What's on your wish list??

XO,
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is beautiful. I just got my first Keurig coffee maker last week and I love it.

    ReplyDelete