Friday, August 10, 2012

The Big 3-0!!


{via google images}


Yes, the day has finally come.  I am turning the big 3-0!  It is kind of sad to say goodbye to my 20's.  I guess it's hit me a little harder than I thought it would.  There were so many good times.... but I am looking forward to all the many things to come in this next stage of my life.  Tonight, I'm looking forward to celebrating with my friends and sweet husband over dinner and drinks.  Hope all of you have a lovely weekend as well.

XO,
Tara

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tara!!!! I hope you have a blast celebrating tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your night out!! I loved my 30s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Tara! Welcome to the 30s club!

    Enjoy your celebration tonight.

    Come by and enter my art giveaway, if you like!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/08/a-product-review-and-giveaway-artful.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! The thirties are not so bad. I have really enjoyed mine! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my White House Black Market post. Maybe you could get that skirt for your bday:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little young pup!! Welcome to your 30s. I hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Happy 30th!! Very exciting to enter a new chapter in your life!! xo

    ReplyDelete