Thursday, March 1, 2012

Printed Pants - are you on board?

I recently have been going through my closet to get rid of clothes that are way too old, and as embarrassing as it is to admit, I had some printed capri pants still in there from my college years.  I of course quickly tossed those into the "to be donated" pile.  And then just this week I've noticed that it looks like printed pants are one of the hot trends for this spring.  Are you going to be on board? 





I don't think I'll be rocking any of these looks any time soon!  And it's been decided my printed capris are still heading out the door.  I can't believe I wore those the first time around.  For those of you that do rock this trend this spring, I'm in awe of your bravery, and I'm sure you will look hot! I think I'll just sit this one out though.

Tara

2 comments:

  1. You should keep your pair!
    I am just loving that 1st and 2nd pair!
    So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good closet purge:) i did pick up some of the leopard ones from target--kinda fun!

    ReplyDelete