Monday, January 30, 2012

Living Room Makeover - Moodboards

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  I've started shopping for the living room makeover (remember I talked about it here).  I'm really excited to get started.  Here's a peek at a couple of items...


taken at Target


from Etsy

Jessie at Mix and Chic did a post about the process we went through to come up with the new look for my living room.  She posted pictures of how my living room looked before (well back in October since that's the most up-to-date pictures I had at the time), and she talks through her ideas and my choices.  Then she reveals the final moodboards she created for me to use as I update my living room! Go check it out by clicking HERE!

Mix and Chic

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you soon!

Tara

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out again, Tara. I can't wait to see the big reveal! I wonder which area you will tackle first? So excited!

    Have a splendid week!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choices!! Can't wait to see it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new Target goodies are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete